Elegant, Relaxed & Natural

"All the photographs were simply inspirational. "

I have 2 pricing options

I shoot both all day and hourly or half day weddings.
Drop me a line if you want more info or maybe want to chat through options with me.

Hourly Rate

For smaller weddings up to max 4 hours

You really need minimum 2 hours to make the most out of this package. I am with you to capture the ceremony and we can take some time to get great shots of you after you are married. I personally love small weddings and am enjoying shooting lots of these right now.



Find Out more

£325 per hour

Capturing your whole day

The FULL package

From getting ready right through to well after your first dance.

8-10 hours of photography with a gallery with over of 700 high res images included.

You will have full pre wedding consultations. This package means all aspects are captured and you can be sure we have all the time we need for lots of candid photos as well as beautiful shots of you both


• Full Day Coverage
• Pre Wedding Meeting
• Online Gallery
• Unlimited Printing Rights


Find Out more



Exquisite UK made albums are available in the beautiful store attached to your gallery and prices start at approx £600

Do you need anything else?

Optional Extras

brighton wedding photographer

Albums/ second photographer

Second Photographer

I shoot almost all of my weddings alone but when needed for perhaps a larger wedding we can add a second photographer for £400

view my portfolio

My Style of photography....

You need to love the photos you see here. That's the most important connection. that what I shoot is your style.
For weddings I would say for about 90% of the day you forget I'm there. The other 10% is for when we shoot some fantastic shots of you two after you're married. For that you can leave it to me to find the perfect light and location.

Contact me

Questions & Answers

How I shoot


I am a candid photographer. I will be mostly in the background just capturing the day as it unfolds. The only time you are aware of me is when we shoot group photos and the shots of you two. I am always looking for interactions, light and colour. When you receive the photos I want you to see the moments you missed or didn't notice and to see the beauty of your day.

Group photos


We will always shoot any family groups you want and I recommend keeping this to manageable few. No one wants to stand around for hours for these so we plan beforehand exactly the shots you want.

The shots of you two


We take some time to go for a stroll and thats where I get most of my shots. This part of the day is when its just us three, chatting and capturing the light and you two interacting together. I am not a photographer who really poses my couples, its all incredibly relaxed. If you are looking for a photographer who spends ages fanning out your dress for a really formal photo, I am not the one for you. If you want a photographer to photograph you two having a laugh together then I am the woman for the job!

We love your work, what happens now?


Get in touch to check my availability, that changes daily so do that as soon as you can. Once I hear from you we can chat in more detail about your plans. When you are ready to book a 25% deposit holds the date for you.

Getting in touch with me

I am very clear with my pricing as I want you to be fully informed. I hope my site gives you lots of the information that you came looking for. The next step is to get in touch, even if that's just with a question!

I am happy to book in a video call if that would suit you too.

There's a lot to get your head around when you're booking your wedding and I would be really happy to help you.



I want to hear all about your plans

Tel: 07810 522810